Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Conclusion

Although Madonna has had a lot of controversies regarding her music videos and personal religion or life but her influence as a star toward the worldwide still very strong and powerful.

Early life of Madonna is one of the main reasons that made her who she is today. Her rough and tough life experience did brought her difficult but by learning how to dealing with it, it did brought a different kind of experiences that attainment her career and who she is nowadays.


 Just like when Madonna talk about her inspiration behind “Like a Prayer”, she said that: “In Like a Prayer I’ve been dealing with more specific issues that mean a lot to me. They’re about an assimilation of experiences I’ve had in my life and in relationships. They’re about my mother, my father and my bonds with my family about the pain of dying, or growing up and letting go. The album was a real coming-of-age record for my emotionally…I had to do a lot of soul-searching and I think it is a reflection of that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment